-->

Saturday

I Support

During our hometown Fall Festival, I advertised that Purse-O-Nality Plus would donate $2.00 of every sale, to Relay For Life. This is an organization that hits home for me and so many of my family and friends. I am also part of the Relay Team and feel if we all get involved, we can make a difference. I am excited about the donation that is being made in the Honor of Relay For Life. I will continue supporting Relay and look forward in helping other organizations as well.

If you would like to host a party and help an organization e-mail me at purse.o.nality.plus@gmail.com. I would love to add your organization or charity to my list.


Newton Central Christian Church Relay For Life Team

Thanks for your support!
Jessica

Shoppers

professional web statistics
Powered by web analytics software program.