-->

Saturday

Testimonials

Go no further. What your looking for can be found right here at Purse-O-Nality Plus. I recently purchased a Gorgeous Striped Purse and a Flat Wallet. I Love both of them!! I am so impressed with the quality and prices. I am picky when it comes to purses, but when I checked out Jess's site, I fell in love with so many of the bags.Thank you so much for your quick, courteous service.I will definitely send my friends your way!
Happy, Satisfied Customer and in Love with my new purse/wallets!!
Nancy DeClerck

“ My sisters, mother, nieces and I all bought purses from Purse-O-Nality Plus over the weekend and we absolutely love them. A stylish purse can make anybody look good.”
Carrie Carr

"Okay, you really can't appreciate how CUTE my flapper purse is unless you see it move with me. Its great and I love it!!! I had great reviews with it at school today. Of course, four or five of the other teachers were completely jealous of my adorable new handbag. Yes, it does have Purse-o-nality all on its own!"
Sarah Hemrich

If you would like to add a testimonial, please contact me at purse.o.nality.plus@gmail.com and I will add it to this link.

Thanks!
Jessica Flowers
Purse-O-Nality Plus

Shoppers

professional web statistics
Powered by web analytics software program.