-->

Saturday

FAQ's

FAQ

Please take a moment to read the FAQ's. You may find the answer to some of the questions you may have.

Q. Do you accept individual orders?
A. Yes, individual orders are accepted anytime by contacting me at purse.o.nality.plus@gmail.com.

Q. If I live in the area can I arrange pick-up to avoid shipping and handling fees?
A. Absolutely! I would love to save you money anyway I can. Pick up or drop off option is available.

Q. What are your shipping and handling charges?
A. Shipping is based on the actual USPS plus a small handling fee. You will get your actual total before the transaction is complete.

Q: Are the handbags LEGAL?
A: All of the handbags I offer DO NOT have designer names on them, they DO NOT have labels glued, embossed or sewn on. The products we offer are inspired designs and in no way violate any copyright, trademark or patent laws.

Q: Do you charge sales tax?
A: Yes, unfortunately. A business has to pay taxes and therefore I cannot withhold that from my customers.

Q. Do you support fundraisers?
A. Yes! If asked, I will consider helping your organization or group. Just e-mail me at purse.o.nality.plus@gmail.com.

Paypal, personal check or cash excepted.

Purse-O-Nality Plus is committed to offering you the latest trends in handbags & purses. We look forward to helping you with all your handbag needs!

Shoppers

professional web statistics
Powered by web analytics software program.