-->

Saturday

What is a Purse Party??

A Purse Party is a simple gathering of friends who love purses.
There is no presentation and no high pressure sales!!!
It is just a way to shop for the latest trends in purses with your friends in the comfort of your own home.
No orders to worry about.
No need to worry about the item not looking like its picture.
All items are purchased and taken home the night of the party.
And best of all...you will earn free purses for hosting a party!!! What a great deal!

If you decide to have an in home party email me at purse.o.nality.plus@gmail.com and I will send you all the details involved.

At all parties, there will be a generous selection of colors, styles and prices of handbags to choose from.

And don't feel left out if you don't live near by. Living proximity is not an issue. I can set you up with an on-line party. Just let me know and I will get you all the details.

Thanks for your support and I look forward to helping you plan your very own purse party!

Jessica Flowers
http://www.purse-o-nality-plus.blogspot.com/
purse.o.nality.plus@gmail.com

Shoppers

professional web statistics
Powered by web analytics software program.