-->

Saturday

About Me

Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm a small town girl who loves a great handbag. Yeah... what girls doesn't???? Right!!!

Well if you love handbags, I'm your girl! I have recently ventured out on my own and started a business called Purse-O-Nality Plus. I have been in the purse business before and realized in the last few months, I missed all the people and selling a product I am passionate about. And now, I am really excited to share it with all of you. If you visit Purse-O-Nality Plus and like what you see, let me know. I am here to help you find the perfect handbag! If you are looking for something special and do not see it, let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. I may even have what you are looking for in stock. Thanks for visiting and welcome to Purse-O-Nality Plus!!

Jessica Flowers
Purse-O-Nality Plus
purse.o.nality.plus@gmail.com

Shoppers

professional web statistics
Powered by web analytics software program.